Crusoe Cabins is committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues. For you to feel ease during your stay, we are pleased to share the resort’s New Normal protocol and guidelines.
Your safety and security remain to be our utmost priority and in accordance with the recent Executive Order 19-2021 from the Municipality of Calatagan, kindly see below update travel requirements for guest of all ages:
- Please make sure you have a confirmed reservation as walk-ins are still not permitted.
- For tourists aged 0 – 11 years old, shall be accompanied by fully vaccinated parents/guardians.
- For tourists aged 12 – 17 years must have at least a 1st dose, if not a negative RT-PCR (swab or saliva) test result 48 hours before the time of check-in OR negative Antigen test result 24 hours before the time of check-in, certified by a DOH accredited test center.
- For tourists aged 18 years and above, a vaccination card will suffice only if considered as FULLY VACCINATED (2nd dose was received at least 14 days prior to arrival)
- Valid Government-issued ID for all guests. For minors, please bring a copy of the birth certificate if valid government IDs are not applicable.
- Face mask
Guests of all ages are allowed. Please refer to our travel requirements for more details.
You can book direct on this website for real time availability and room rates.
Our standard check-in time is 2:00PM and check-out is 12:00NN.
Bringing of outside food is subject to a corkage fee of Php 200 nett per person. Cooking equipment are not allowed. However, light snacks such as chips, chocolates, sodas, and bottled water are free of charge. There are in-house restaurants that serves Filipino food and ala carte meals where you can dine.